Friday, September 03, 2004

Behind the mask of preconceived notions...

The writer within emerges... free from captivity of the ever active social butterfly actor...I'm back, did you miss me?

SO... it has been about a year, I have been using xanga mostly because it is easier, prettier, all of the words ending in "arrrr!" Ah well, all things must come to an end "Alas, poor xanga I knew you well..." you (the friends, romans, countrypeeps) are all over here, so I suppose I will begrudgingly be assimilated- dammit! Assimulation bites!

I digress... *Kicking and screaming my way back to Live Journal* What have I been doing for a year? well some of you have received evites so you have the scoop, some of you aren't in my email folder for some weird reason and you didn't get any... hmmm... let me know, we'll fix it ;)

To read some of the inner struggles and personal slant on reality- check out my xanga site: www.xanga.com look for 'FireDaisy' or use this link

http://www.xanga.com/home.aspx?user=FireDaisy

I would say it has some of my best writing and more recently a great essay by my writer friend on women's voting rights (made me enraged, sad and shamed- sparking a rebuttal to my remarks about voting I had posted earlier on xanga), so you should check it out...

I'm up to trouble in the good ol' Humboldt County which is way up in Northern Cali for those of you not 'in the know'. Greener pastures to say the least. Beautiful country! I am finishing my MA in Theatre Arts with an emphasis in Production Management. I have four months, three papers, and two classes left to complete this project. Theatre as Ritual and Approaches to Shakespeare- these are my classes. Both are intriguing and really allow for my personal development not only as a student but as a theatre artist, as well.

That's all for now... Computer on too long... brain fuzzzyy

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love comments! Have something to say? Please share!

Emily's books

Mutant Message Down Under
5 of 5 stars
Sometimes things aren't what they seem and can be amazing
The Alchemist
5 of 5 stars
A journey that helps to enlighten one and takes the rest of us along for the ride
Anahita's woven riddle
5 of 5 stars
This is classified young adult but is one of the most fantastic stories and shows what life was like before the Shaw was overthrown in Iran.
Think and Grow Rich
5 of 5 stars
must read for those who enjoy prosperity

goodreads.com