Saturday, September 11, 2004

Loving Life...

Well, it was an interesting happening to go from watching "Under the Tuscan Sun" to reading my friend wildfyregirl's entry. She left her ex-boyfriend and a life in Sonoma to go teach in Turkey.
So much can happen and if you haven't seen that movie- if you can get it, you should see it... In the immortal words of Lennon "Life is what happens when you're busy making plans...". I grew emotionally recently... strange for many reasons...I realized, though, while looking back at my life, I have learned much and experienced Bliss throughout most of it. Despite heartbreak, loss, emotional hell, all the trauma the Human Condition puts one through... Bottom line: I live it and I LOVE IT... yes, it could be better (can't everything?), yet, everything has brought me here and it is wonderful...

Current Projects:
MA-Production Management- HSU
Musical Director- Willy Wonka- Fernadale Repertory
Shamanism- this is always a constant project...

This is FireDaisy, signing off...

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love comments! Have something to say? Please share!

Emily's books

Mutant Message Down Under
5 of 5 stars
Sometimes things aren't what they seem and can be amazing
The Alchemist
5 of 5 stars
A journey that helps to enlighten one and takes the rest of us along for the ride
Anahita's woven riddle
5 of 5 stars
This is classified young adult but is one of the most fantastic stories and shows what life was like before the Shaw was overthrown in Iran.
Think and Grow Rich
5 of 5 stars
must read for those who enjoy prosperity

goodreads.com