Wednesday, September 22, 2004

Spirit

I have been a good student, studying Ritual & Shakespeare... I have been a good person, been politically active, called my mamma, and helped my friends...

I AM SPIRIT see me, I Illuminate...

Illuminating hearts & Illuminating minds, FireDaisy at your service ;)

Quotes for the Autumnal Equinox:

"We must discover new frontiers... People have been standing for centuries before a worm-eaten door, making pinholes in it with increasing ease. The time has come to kick it down, for it is only on the other side that everything begins." -Raoul Vaneigem


"Your reality is lies and balderdash and I'm delighted to say that I have no grasp of it whatsoever." -Baron Von Munchausen


My sentiments exactly- Believe what you choose, it has no effect on truth... there is always one perception then another... into infinity with perceptions- distorted views on the truth... and... in the end (the beginning)... is truth...

simple really: "the only constant is change" or "the only certainty is uncertainy"

Who is in control? YOU ARE. WAKE UP. TAKE YOUR POWER.

(If you think I am yelling at myself, I AM)

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love comments! Have something to say? Please share!

Emily's books

Mutant Message Down Under
5 of 5 stars
Sometimes things aren't what they seem and can be amazing
The Alchemist
5 of 5 stars
A journey that helps to enlighten one and takes the rest of us along for the ride
Anahita's woven riddle
5 of 5 stars
This is classified young adult but is one of the most fantastic stories and shows what life was like before the Shaw was overthrown in Iran.
Think and Grow Rich
5 of 5 stars
must read for those who enjoy prosperity

goodreads.com